One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Post the main course, we unadventurously order vanilla ice-cream with chocolate sauce for dessert.’
- ‘We had of course small classes, and I remember the standard of teaching as being unadventurously good.’
- ‘Imagine England playing with a one-goal lead and 86 minutes of the clock to run down and you'll have some idea of how negatively and unadventurously they're being.’
- ‘The rooms are unadventurously decorated in shades of pink, while the suites are decked out in peach.’
- ‘If he unadventurously chipped the ball back into the fairway, I thought, he could save a par.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.