One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We had of course small classes, and I remember the standard of teaching as being unadventurously good.’
- ‘Post the main course, we unadventurously order vanilla ice-cream with chocolate sauce for dessert.’
- ‘The rooms are unadventurously decorated in shades of pink, while the suites are decked out in peach.’
- ‘If he unadventurously chipped the ball back into the fairway, I thought, he could save a par.’
- ‘Imagine England playing with a one-goal lead and 86 minutes of the clock to run down and you'll have some idea of how negatively and unadventurously they're being.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.