One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘An easygoing ultrarunner is an oxymoron: On a typical weekend, he'll run all night and play normal dad during the day.’
- ‘I never claimed to be an authority on ultrarunning or necessarily a good ultrarunner.’
- ‘If you wish to become an ultrarunner, first follow a well-thought-out plan to get in the best marathon shape possible.’
- ‘Your weekly mileage will jump to 50 to 60 miles as a novice ultrarunner.’
- ‘"I think the secret to being a really good ultrarunner is being able to power walk extremely effectively - lean into the hill, push your heels into the ground, and pump your arms," he says.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.