One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They espoused an ultranationalistic ideology which advocated the formation of an exclusively Turkish state.’
- ‘High popular support enables the incumbent authorities to effectively advocate for seeking peaceful political solution and suppress the ultranationalistic sentiments in this society.’
- ‘He and his staff decided to act immediately and decisively to remove key leaders who, by virtue of their ultranationalistic tendencies, could disrupt postwar reconstruction programs.’
- ‘The parties range from socialist (Democratic Left Party), to moderately conservative and free enterprise, to right-wing ultranationalistic (Nationalist Action Party), to near-religious.’
- ‘Moreover, among the younger generation, ultranationalistic comic books are all the rage.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.