One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The parties range from socialist (Democratic Left Party), to moderately conservative and free enterprise, to right-wing ultranationalistic (Nationalist Action Party), to near-religious.’
- ‘High popular support enables the incumbent authorities to effectively advocate for seeking peaceful political solution and suppress the ultranationalistic sentiments in this society.’
- ‘Moreover, among the younger generation, ultranationalistic comic books are all the rage.’
- ‘They espoused an ultranationalistic ideology which advocated the formation of an exclusively Turkish state.’
- ‘He and his staff decided to act immediately and decisively to remove key leaders who, by virtue of their ultranationalistic tendencies, could disrupt postwar reconstruction programs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.