One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
(of a neutron) having an energy of the order of 10⁻⁷ eV or less.
- ‘Arrays of ultracold atoms trapped by artificial crystals of light can be used in a wide variety of experiments in quantum physics’
- ‘THE FIELD of ultracold quantum gases is no longer in its infancy.’
- ‘In 2003 the last five of these groups produced ultracold molecules by causing pairs of fermionic atoms to associate with one another at a Feshbach resonance.’
- ‘It's nifty to look into the chamber and see a clump of ultracold atoms floating there.’
- ‘We naively thought that by ionizing the ultracold atoms in our trap, we would be running the CERN process in reverse.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.