One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘My self diagnosis is that I have ulnar nerve damage.’
- ‘The flexor-pronator mass origin was detached from the medial epicondyle, and submuscular ulnar nerve transposition was performed.’
- ‘The former North Shore Twins player had a bone chip and a torn ulnar collateral ligament repaired in his right elbow.’
- ‘If one palpates the cephalic vein and rotates toward the ulnar side of the hand over the radius, one can feel a small spaghetti-sized nerve roll between the fingers.’
- ‘He fell on his left elbow and severed his ulnar nerve, which meant he lost the use of his left hand, and an operation to repair the problem failed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.