One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Important clinical and biological differences exist between the adenoma carcinoma sequence and ulcerative colitis associated neoplasia.’
- ‘Other risk factors include asthma, cirrhosis, diabetes, and ulcerative colitis.’
- ‘Some autoimmune diseases, such as Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, do not appear to be exacerbated by pegylated interferon.’
- ‘The main symptom of ulcerative colitis is frequent, watery diarrhoea, which may be accompanied by cramping abdominal pain and the passage of blood and/or mucus.’
- ‘IBS does not lead to colon cancer or ulcerative colitis or any other serious diseases.’
- ‘The most common symptoms of both ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease are diarrhea and abdominal pain.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.