One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Some autoimmune diseases, such as Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, do not appear to be exacerbated by pegylated interferon.’
- ‘The most common symptoms of both ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease are diarrhea and abdominal pain.’
- ‘Important clinical and biological differences exist between the adenoma carcinoma sequence and ulcerative colitis associated neoplasia.’
- ‘IBS does not lead to colon cancer or ulcerative colitis or any other serious diseases.’
- ‘The main symptom of ulcerative colitis is frequent, watery diarrhoea, which may be accompanied by cramping abdominal pain and the passage of blood and/or mucus.’
- ‘Other risk factors include asthma, cirrhosis, diabetes, and ulcerative colitis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.