One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The condition of being in a definite place.
- ‘The ubiety between runoff and deposit is the primary factor that brings on the particularity of hydrogeology characteristics about mines along river.’
- ‘The object has a certain objectivity about it (a certain whereness, though we do not wish to restrict this ubiety to the prison house of the page).’
- ‘The current view does not accept either ubiety or velocity as permanent objective realities.’
- ‘Considering the ubiety of the bridges and the surroundings, this paper focused on the water recognition based on feature extraction.’
- ‘My ubiety involves being at 40.748 latitude and -74.050 longitude.’
Late 17th century: from medieval Latin ubietas, from Latin ubi ‘where’.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.