One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A rough-textured plaster finish for an exterior wall.
- ‘A Tyrolean finish, as demonstrated here, or Alpine finish can give texture to large areas of render’
- ‘This course is ideal for learning how to apply render to brick and block walls with piers and then achieving a Tyrolean finish.’
- ‘Apply a single backing coat of Lamotex to bare faced block work and prepare the finish to accept a Tyrolean finish.’
- ‘When the Tyrolean finish has cracked it allows moisture to penetrate.’
- ‘A Tyrolean finish, or Alpine finish can give texture to large areas of render.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.