One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The thing I cannot understand is how American typologists arrived at the belief in his extraversion.’
- ‘This book will be a valuable resource for typologists and general linguists alike.’
- ‘These people are typologists, and for them every member of a race has all the actual and imaginary characteristics of that race.’
- ‘Led by the school's antebellum dean, the prominent physician and racial typologist Josiah Nott, white people fought tenaciously to have the school restored to its prewar status.’
- ‘Caucasians, Africans, Asians, or Inuits are types for a typologist that conspicuously differ from other human ethnic groups and are sharply separated from them.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.