One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This book will be a valuable resource for typologists and general linguists alike.’
- ‘These people are typologists, and for them every member of a race has all the actual and imaginary characteristics of that race.’
- ‘Caucasians, Africans, Asians, or Inuits are types for a typologist that conspicuously differ from other human ethnic groups and are sharply separated from them.’
- ‘Led by the school's antebellum dean, the prominent physician and racial typologist Josiah Nott, white people fought tenaciously to have the school restored to its prewar status.’
- ‘The thing I cannot understand is how American typologists arrived at the belief in his extraversion.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.