One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘To the extent that we continue to use continental-scale fluted-biface compilations, we also must control for typological differences among primary sources and the different numbers of bifaces that they yield.’
- ‘Yet there is no consensus on the presence of Clovis bifaces in the Midwest or their typological affinities to Gainey bifaces.’
- ‘Caution is recommended in our chronological and typological examination of these deposits, since they may contain heirlooms or objects acquired outside the network of generally recognized exchange.’
- ‘This brief 8-item questionnaire has been validated by applying a method for distinguishing typological from dimensional constructs (taxometric analysis).’
- ‘However, the above analyses show that routine categorization of this material as ‘Dover chert’ probably is an error, and that typological identifications can be misleading.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.