One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A personality type characterized as easy-going and thought to have low susceptibility to stress.
- ‘On the other hand, Type B personalities are more low key, cooperative and patient.’
- ‘The low likelihood of having AAT deficiency coupled with potential adverse psychosocial effects warrants a Type B recommendation.’
- ‘Unlike Type A, Type B tends to have had long-term relationships in the past.’
- ‘The people the Bush campaign should be going after is the Type B fence sitter.’
- ‘Both Type A and Action-oriented students attained higher marks on a 30-item postlecture test than Type B and State-oriented students.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.