One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Palpation of the abdomen showing abdominal distension with a tympanitic note on percussion, but with normal urination, indicates qi tympanites.’
- ‘Her abdomen was grossly distended and tympanitic with high-pitched bowel sounds.’
- ‘On exam, he is tympanitic over his abdomen and liver.’
- ‘You examined her and she had a tympanitic abdomen.’
- ‘Examination also showed a distended tympanitic abdomen, and abdominal radiography showed a large amount of gas in a distended bladder.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.