One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Steal (a car)‘people are fed up with having their cars twocced’
- ‘It seems inevitable that he will once again begin twoccing and end up once again in custody, this time in an adult prison.’
- ‘This is the 3rd twoccing Phil has heard of recently in this area.’
- ‘How many cars do they have to twoc before they get on the course?’
- ‘When Matt, Jake, and Jake's girlfriend, Jools, twocced a Ferrari one night, they had a terrible accident.’
- ‘Would they claim that if car theft (and twoccing) were totally stopped that all the former car thieves would go out and buy one?’
1990s (originally police slang): acronym from taken without owner's consent.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.