One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I would never have the audacity to fall for such a slimy two-timer!’
- ‘Or that girl is a two-timer and he doesn't know about it.’
- ‘If there's one thing that two-timers are often skilled at, it's two-timing.’
- ‘So Francis and I had this long discussion about him being jealous and me being a player and a two-timer…’
- ‘But the real pressure sat firmly with the Olympic two-timer, Karsten.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.