One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Have the ability to make someone do whatever one wants.
- ‘Only a few days old and already she's wrapped you around her little finger.’
- ‘He just met this girl and she was already starting to wrap him around her little finger.’
- ‘He knew it wouldn't be long before she was wrapped around his little finger.’
- ‘When she has her eye on a guy, she will do whatever it takes to wrap him around her little finger with a string.’
- ‘The little girl who had come into his life so unexpectedly had won his heart, wrapping him around her little finger in the process.’
- ‘She could get any guy she wanted, and she would always act like they were wrapped around her little finger.’
- ‘‘He'd wrap you around his little finger and you wouldn't even know it,’ she smiled affectionately.’
- ‘For some reason, she was having some difficulty wrapping Matt around her little finger.’
- ‘More importantly, he drives a truck and I can twist him around my little finger.’
- ‘And why can't I twist her around my little finger?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.