[mass noun] A rustic style of furniture in which the natural state of the wood is retained as an aesthetic feature.
- ‘His twig furniture and other works are made with wood from the property.’
- ‘Lake Placid Lodge offers 17 guestrooms and 17 cabins, all with large stone wood-burning fireplaces and twig furniture.’
- ‘Enjoy the casually rustic look of willow twig furniture inside your house as well as out.’
- ‘Rustic décor and unique home furnishings like our twig furniture can add a touch of simple elegance to any room.’
- ‘We also create a line of hand crafted rustic and twig furniture for the home and garden.’