One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Suitable for posting on the social media application Twitter.‘the president delivered a great collection of tweetable lines this morning’
- ‘It's a girls-behaving-badly hoot, and the scripts crackle with tweetable lines.’
- ‘If you are asked to be a guest, be sure to have the prepared questions ahead of time so you can get ready with a few tweetable responses.’
- ‘In short, the videos were a treasure trove for Democrats (and exasperated conservatives) looking for perfectly bite-sized, tweetable nuggets.’
- ‘Provide tweetable "nuggets" in your blog posts.’
- ‘Finish with a strong, memorable, tweetable phrase that people will want to share with their friends.’
- ‘Sharp had a tweetable soundbite - "we have shifted from a 24-hours news cycle to a 140 character one".’
- ‘Memes, data, information get filtered through multiple channels these days, instantly and so the ones that get through to most people are the ones that are shocking and "tweetable."’
- ‘Finally, write tweetable press release headlines.’
- ‘Twitter is a great way to keep up with his tweetable quotes and blog posts.’
- ‘I was impressed by his openness, his willingness to admit mistakes, and his talent for summing them up in tweetable sound bites’
- ‘He quipped the most tweetable quote from our Social Media ROI conference in New York.’
- ‘Rubin had many tweetable quotes to share.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.