One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A child between the ages of about 10 and 14.‘the hot show for tweenagers’
- ‘Rules 6 & 7 may feel very pertinent for those of you with tweenagers / teenagers.’
- ‘Whether Irish, American or German, today's ‘tweenager’ is exposed to 20,000 to 40,000 commercials a year, and up to 8,000 brands a day.’
- ‘The most dangerous toy I encountered as a tweenager was my cousin's new pogo stick.’
- ‘As you can see, the choice of shares for tweenagers is bounded only by your child's personal interests.’
- ‘They star as two of the kids in a cunning casting move designed to appeal to the tweenager crowd.’
- ‘Apparently tweenagers - 10-13-year-olds - are masters of pester power.’
- ‘Though she is a mature woman, her target audience is likely to centre on the lucrative ‘tweenager’ market of 10 to 14-year-olds.’
- ‘The professor argues that tweenagers are influenced by peer pressure and that branding helps them to become part of groups.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.