One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Television New Zealand, a government-owned national broadcasting company.‘the satellite feeds were reportedly costing TVNZ millions per week’
- ‘Incredibly, TVNZ had already censored the item.’
- ‘He doesn't want TVNZ news to be "Morning Report with pictures".’
- ‘Elvis had barely left the building before TVNZ was getting the knives out.’
- ‘Clearly TVNZ considers its online presence to be an important part of its business.’
- ‘It might be happy to negotiate with TVNZ for NPC replay rights, should TVNZ win those.’
- ‘He raised the idea of the privatisation of TVNZ.’
- ‘In its old slot, TVNZ is currently celebrating its commitment to the charter by screening the report.’
- ‘Will TVNZ's charter provide scope for a locally produced "science for kids" programme that might help foster the next generation of very smart Kiwi scientists?’
- ‘A TVNZ production probably wouldn't feature TV3's effervescent newsreader.’
- ‘TVNZ is the host broadcaster for sailing.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.