One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Finally, he accepted a ten-month university tutorship in Launceston.’
- ‘It is likely that, as one of the younger candidates and there only being twelve law tutorships available, he would be expected to wait another year.’
- ‘He will spend a few weeks under tutorship of officers at Corsham Police Station before starting work on the streets.’
- ‘Classes take place twice weekly under the tutorship of a professional artist.’
- ‘His department thought highly of him and granted him a tutorship.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.