One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Through his tutorage and by participating in the running and walking activities, the unhealthy have found nirvana.’
- ‘I asked her how much she truly expected a common farmer's daughter to learn from such tutorage.’
- ‘Under McGuinness's tutorage Powell adopted a more expressionist style.’
- ‘Again, the differentiation between governance, management, and tutorage to the pupils is something that we have to differentiate.’
- ‘Frank was educated in New Plymouth and earned the title of architect under the tutorage of H.J.T. Edmonds.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.