One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Again, the differentiation between governance, management, and tutorage to the pupils is something that we have to differentiate.’
- ‘Through his tutorage and by participating in the running and walking activities, the unhealthy have found nirvana.’
- ‘Under McGuinness's tutorage Powell adopted a more expressionist style.’
- ‘Frank was educated in New Plymouth and earned the title of architect under the tutorage of H.J.T. Edmonds.’
- ‘I asked her how much she truly expected a common farmer's daughter to learn from such tutorage.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.