One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A mathematical model of a hypothetical computing machine which can use a predefined set of rules to determine a result from a set of input variables.
- ‘You can only succeed by making all Turing machines illegal.’
- ‘Some Turing machines on certain inputs never halt.’
- ‘He studies Turing machines and grammar-driven systems where substitution rules allow a string of symbols to grow and change.’
- ‘I learnt about Turing machines.’
- ‘The Turing machines do unary multiplications.’
- ‘Turing machines are entities that run programs that must be written by an external entity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.