One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Mehl argued for a turbiditic origin for the Arnager limestone.’
- ‘It comprises turbiditic elastic rocks with cherts, pillow lavas and greenstones.’
- ‘These beds are commonly channelized and always exhibit erosive bases incised into underlying fine-grained turbiditic sandstones.’
- ‘The breccia is interpreted as a turbiditic debris layer, typical of the outer edge of the slope.’
- ‘It has been interpreted as having been deposited in an offshore, inner basinal to turbiditic basinal environment.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.