One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Mehl argued for a turbiditic origin for the Arnager limestone.’
- ‘The breccia is interpreted as a turbiditic debris layer, typical of the outer edge of the slope.’
- ‘It has been interpreted as having been deposited in an offshore, inner basinal to turbiditic basinal environment.’
- ‘These beds are commonly channelized and always exhibit erosive bases incised into underlying fine-grained turbiditic sandstones.’
- ‘It comprises turbiditic elastic rocks with cherts, pillow lavas and greenstones.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.