One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The citizens must rush tumultuously to arms, without concert, without system, without resource; except in their courage and despair.’
- ‘Her eyes swam tumultuously, as she moved about the room, gathering her belongings.’
- ‘‘Riot’ is defined as ‘an unlawful assembly that has begun to disturb the peace tumultuously.’’
- ‘From those roots, the country proceeded tumultuously but determinedly.’
- ‘It was as if the world was a blur - turning tumultuously, moving at the speed of light all around him, and he was merely there in physical existence.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.