One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Her eyes swam tumultuously, as she moved about the room, gathering her belongings.’
- ‘The citizens must rush tumultuously to arms, without concert, without system, without resource; except in their courage and despair.’
- ‘‘Riot’ is defined as ‘an unlawful assembly that has begun to disturb the peace tumultuously.’’
- ‘It was as if the world was a blur - turning tumultuously, moving at the speed of light all around him, and he was merely there in physical existence.’
- ‘From those roots, the country proceeded tumultuously but determinedly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.