One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The production or formation of a tumour or tumours.
- ‘These pathways appear to be critical targets during tumorigenesis.’
- ‘These lesions are found particularly in experimental studies evaluating tumorigenesis development.’
- ‘Solar radiation may also be a factor in tumorigenesis.’
- ‘Several genetic alterations to tumor suppressor genes have been shown to play a major role in tumorigenesis.’
- ‘Several hypotheses have been made to explain glial tumorigenesis and evolution.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.