One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for tubercular
- ‘Mona had tuberculous meningitis when she was 12, she tells me.’
- ‘A number of studies have examined the role of corticosteroid therapy for tuberculous pleural effusions, but only two have been prospective, double blind, and randomized.’
- ‘Central nervous system tuberculosis includes tuberculous meningitis (the most common presentation), intracranial tuberculomas, and spinal tuberculous arachnoiditis.’
- ‘On the basis of the available data, albeit limited, adjunctive corticosteroid therapy with dexamethasone is recommended for all patients, particularly those with a decreased level of consciousness, with tuberculous meningitis.’
- ‘However, doctors quickly became suspicious about her symptoms and it was discovered that she was in fact suffering from a rare form of tuberculous meningitis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.