One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for salpingectomy
- ‘A young woman, pregnant soon after a caesarean section delivery, who had come to the gynaecologist's clinic with a request for medication to induce abortion, was counselled instead to undergo tubectomy after the second baby was born.’
- ‘Also, a laparoscopic reverse tubectomy was done by doctors on a woman who had lost both children in an accident.’
- ‘She had not wanted this pregnancy and wanted a tubectomy operation.’
- ‘In these health centres, no surgical procedures other than laparoscopic tubectomies are performed.’
- ‘In reality, the only choice before them is sterilisation through tubectomies.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.