One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Behind him was a treadmill, unplugged and wedged into the corner, its disuse perhaps explaining his tubbiness.’
- ‘And tubbiness is a leading contributor to high blood pressure and heart disease, one of our biggest killers.’
- ‘To me, this made instruments sound too distant and gave the bass an unwanted tubbiness.’
- ‘Similarly, using a bass control to correct tubbiness or muddy bass response also falls short of success.’
- ‘The reflectors give the soundboard the more optimum grand piano shape, enhancing the treble, providing longer sustain, eliminating tubbiness in the bass, while helping provide clarity of tone.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.