One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An ectopic pregnancy in which the fetus develops in a fallopian tube.‘the non-surgical treatment of tubal pregnancies’mass noun ‘she had a history of miscarriage and tubal pregnancy’
- ‘The major risks of a tubal ligation reversal include failure of the procedure and ectopic pregnancy also known as a tubal pregnancy.’
- ‘Using a variety of statistical techniques, they discovered that women with a prior history of infertility ran a higher risk of adverse pregnancy outcomes, such as tubal pregnancy, miscarriage or stillbirth.’
- ‘One year later she had a tubal pregnancy and needed salpingectomy.’
- ‘She had a tubal pregnancy, though neither of them knew she was pregnant at the time.’
- ‘Possibly, the rarity of this diagnosis is because pathologists simply categorize it as an ectopic or tubal pregnancy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.