One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A chair with solid arms continuous with a semicircular back.
- ‘Andrew sank back down into his plastic tub chair.’
- ‘He acknowledged the debt quickly, easing into a tub chair and sipping an Evian.’
- ‘This is a flexible, truckable tub chair which can be used for various tasks within meeting, breakout, cafe or lounge environments.’
- ‘For instance, her party room has boomerang-shaped windows, bright green starburst-patterned carpet, and candy-colored leather tub chairs.’
- ‘Her teaching took place in her studio, surrounded by her paintings, her two grand pianos and her comfy tub chairs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.