One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A chair with solid arms continuous with a semicircular back.
- ‘For instance, her party room has boomerang-shaped windows, bright green starburst-patterned carpet, and candy-colored leather tub chairs.’
- ‘Andrew sank back down into his plastic tub chair.’
- ‘This is a flexible, truckable tub chair which can be used for various tasks within meeting, breakout, cafe or lounge environments.’
- ‘Her teaching took place in her studio, surrounded by her paintings, her two grand pianos and her comfy tub chairs.’
- ‘He acknowledged the debt quickly, easing into a tub chair and sipping an Evian.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.