One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The eldest son of an emperor of Russia.
- ‘I saw the czar and the czarevich disappear through the back door and still the Russian boys were no where to be found.’
- ‘Tsarist Russia was a military empire, and this will be reflected by the many different uniforms on show, including a miniature version worn by the young tsarevich Alexei.’
- ‘The czarevich was the truest symbol there was of Russia's future.’
- ‘The czar looked a bit edgy, but his son the czarevich seemed confident.’
- ‘He was one of Dimitri's closest friends and the czarevich told him almost everything.’
Russian, literally ‘son of a tsar’.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.