One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A Hasidic spiritual leader or guide.
- ‘The tzaddik is the being that was created in the Divine image.’
- ‘He was a learned man, a kind man, a tzaddik - a righteous person.’
- ‘A tzaddik is a leader for the Hassidic community, but an innate leader of humanity.’
- ‘My son may not excel in learning and academics, but he can excel in becoming a tzaddik, a righteous Jew who sincerely cares about others and strives to fulfill the Torah's commandments to the best of his ability.’
- ‘One of the great tzaddikim lived in abject poverty, yet always had a happy disposition.’
Hebrew ṣaddīq ‘just, righteous’.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.