One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A Hasidic spiritual leader or guide.
- ‘A tzaddik is a leader for the Hassidic community, but an innate leader of humanity.’
- ‘One of the great tzaddikim lived in abject poverty, yet always had a happy disposition.’
- ‘My son may not excel in learning and academics, but he can excel in becoming a tzaddik, a righteous Jew who sincerely cares about others and strives to fulfill the Torah's commandments to the best of his ability.’
- ‘He was a learned man, a kind man, a tzaddik - a righteous person.’
- ‘The tzaddik is the being that was created in the Divine image.’
Hebrew ṣaddīq ‘just, righteous’.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.