One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For instance, the mean number of tryptic peptides per protein for E. coli is 28, but 42 for C. elegans, so the fragmentation patterns expected for a typical protein will the different in the different organisms.’
- ‘In the first experiment, a fresh aliquot of intact actin was added to the tryptic digestion reaction of actin that has proceeded for 30 min.’
- ‘Petri dishes containing tryptic soy agar for bacteria counting with series dilution of nutrient solution were set in an anaerobic PVC vessel at 30°C.’
- ‘Accordingly, I started preparing and characterizing tryptic hemoglobin peptides that contained the highly visible heme group.’
- ‘Samples were serially diluted in sterile saline and cultured in tryptic soy agar pour plates.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.