One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the first experiment, a fresh aliquot of intact actin was added to the tryptic digestion reaction of actin that has proceeded for 30 min.’
- ‘For instance, the mean number of tryptic peptides per protein for E. coli is 28, but 42 for C. elegans, so the fragmentation patterns expected for a typical protein will the different in the different organisms.’
- ‘Petri dishes containing tryptic soy agar for bacteria counting with series dilution of nutrient solution were set in an anaerobic PVC vessel at 30°C.’
- ‘Samples were serially diluted in sterile saline and cultured in tryptic soy agar pour plates.’
- ‘Accordingly, I started preparing and characterizing tryptic hemoglobin peptides that contained the highly visible heme group.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.