One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Trying to.‘I'm tryna understand’
- ‘Still acting like a kid, tryna act tough on cam.’
- ‘Marco was getting on my nerves, tryna make up with Nolan in every other scene.’
- ‘I like that he is tryna change the way radio views music.’
- ‘I only bring those two up cause they all tryna make the same kind of music.’
- ‘What I'm tryna say is cherish the ones in life who cherish you and take good care of yourself.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.