One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Trying to.‘I'm tryna understand’
- ‘Marco was getting on my nerves, tryna make up with Nolan in every other scene.’
- ‘I like that he is tryna change the way radio views music.’
- ‘I only bring those two up cause they all tryna make the same kind of music.’
- ‘What I'm tryna say is cherish the ones in life who cherish you and take good care of yourself.’
- ‘Still acting like a kid, tryna act tough on cam.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.