One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The ability to be relied on as honest or truthful.‘he has to prove his trustworthiness to you’‘reliability and trustworthiness are important assets in politics’
- ‘A visit to the beauty salon is a very intimate and confidential exercise and the trustworthiness of the therapist reflects on the way the business is perceived.’
- ‘These capabilities in turn reveal a great deal about her intentions and consequently her trustworthiness.’
- ‘We haven't even got on to the trustworthiness of the people who'll be keeping custody of your secure digital identity.’
- ‘It aims to reassure investors of the trustworthiness of corporate America, with stock markets suffering heavy losses in recent weeks.’
- ‘Only strangers engaged in this type of transition; friends either had no need or were unwilling to question each other's trustworthiness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.