One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Under the trusteeship and administration of the Vancouver Foundation, this year it will give 21 awards totalling $47,500.’
- ‘‘But at least it would be possible to fundraise for its maintenance if it were held in trusteeship for the people,’ she said.’
- ‘We hope that the sentence will stand as a stark warning to anyone considering abusing the special responsibilities of charity trusteeship.’
- ‘The responsibilities are arduous and trusteeship is a high-risk position which, if not conducted competently, can carry four-figure fines or even a prison sentence.’
- ‘For all that, some form of UN trusteeship appears to be the best answer now available.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.