A deed of conveyance creating and setting out the conditions of a trust.
- ‘The relationships that exist between these two parties involve a whole series of rights and duties and responsibilities not only to manage property but to honour the terms of the trust deed to of course derive their commission.’
- ‘That must depend in every case on the trust deed, must it not?’
- ‘Third, the pension benefits in this case did not in any event arise under the contract but rather were conferred under a separate trust deed.’
- ‘It is not appropriate to focus on particular sentences and to subject them to the kind of legalistic scrutiny that might perhaps be appropriate in the case of a statutory instrument, a charter party or a trust deed.’
- ‘The foundation has no legal existence apart from the trust declared by the foundation trust deed.’