One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Of the heavy silence, she thinks it is part of the trueness of their love.’
- ‘Of course, he does not remain faithful to all of the principles contained therein, however much he repeatedly emphasizes his trueness and constancy, but the essential goals remain the same.’
- ‘I love the feeling of trueness from this article.’
- ‘This film was brilliant in its trueness to the story.’
- ‘Granted, there is a trueness of voice in those who have experienced first-hand the hours of relentless boredom punctuated by moments of abject terror that is combat, or law enforcement, for that matter.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.