One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘You can also just send a card to a friend or fellow trudger to let them know you care.’
- ‘Because he was dressed like a common trudger, the attendants treated him like one.’
- ‘The older of the sidewalk trudgers were often bent from their years as the provider and the younger were only thankful that the City of Smokestacks provided them the opportunity to become family men.’
- ‘Some employees are trudgers, going along as directed without looking up to see where they're going.’
- ‘Under a blue, sunny sky and falling leaves, the crowds cheered the trudgers on to the finish line in Central Park.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.