One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But the notion of employing a civilian brigade of unarmed troubleshooters will hold little water with those who have experienced at first hand such ‘21st century crime’.’
- ‘The troubleshooters in this world of network instability are in high demand, and earn $5,000 or more a day.’
- ‘A high-powered trio of troubleshooters is understood to have completed its under-wraps report on attempts to restore harmony at the deeply divided cathedral.’
- ‘Any that slip into the lowest category of ‘poor’ when the Comprehensive Performance Assessment tables are updated next year could see government troubleshooters sent in.’
- ‘A team of troubleshooters has been called into a York estate where nuisance youths have forced the community centre to shut up shop at night.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.