One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Samoan environment is tropically lush, with green volcanic peaks plunging to brilliant coral reefs, an ecotourism paradise still unspoiled by mass tourism.’
- ‘A problem with growing tropically adapted beans in the temperate United States is that many tropical varieties are sensitive to day length.’
- ‘Coincident with this spread has been a shift from a tropically defined niche to one more temperate, with the incumbent challenges of surviving winters.’
- ‘The Red-hot Pokers in my garden have been fantastic this year, but would look resplendent in a more tropically themed space.’
- ‘The 22 acres of gardens were tropically luxuriant.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.