One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The enzymatic dissociation was completed in a trypsin solution, after which individual cells were isolated from the digested tissue by trituration.’
- ‘After resuspension in 1 mM chloride extracellular medium, cells were isolated by gentle trituration.’
- ‘A blender also can be used to prepare both triturations and successions.’
- ‘According to contemporary investigation, the processes of succussion or trituration disturb the atomic state of a drug substance by jolting electron (negative charge) out of its orbit.’
- ‘Relaxed single smooth muscle cells were obtained by gentle trituration of the digested tissue with a plastic pipette.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.