One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The tritiation reaction is allowed to take place and then any unreacted T 2 in the reaction flask is collected in a second uranium bed reserved for waste.’
- ‘Methods are provided for deuteration, tritiation, dedeuteration or detritiation of a carbonyl compound.’
- ‘The tritiations are usually performed on a smaller scale and more attention has to be paid to the radioactive waste produced.’
- ‘It shows gas take-up as tritiation proceeds; the spike at midrun results from a second admission of tritium.’
- ‘The low tritiation yield appeared to be due to the fact that HT molecules do not react readily with the radicals.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.