One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The tritiation reaction is allowed to take place and then any unreacted T 2 in the reaction flask is collected in a second uranium bed reserved for waste.’
- ‘Methods are provided for deuteration, tritiation, dedeuteration or detritiation of a carbonyl compound.’
- ‘It shows gas take-up as tritiation proceeds; the spike at midrun results from a second admission of tritium.’
- ‘The low tritiation yield appeared to be due to the fact that HT molecules do not react readily with the radicals.’
- ‘The tritiations are usually performed on a smaller scale and more attention has to be paid to the radioactive waste produced.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.