One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person suffering from tritanopia.
- ‘There are three types of dichromats: protanopes, deuteranopes and tritanopes.’
- ‘People with congenitally weak ‘blue’ cone response, anomalous tritanopes, are virtually nonexistent.’
- ‘Deuteranopes lack the middle-wave ` green’ receptors, and tritanopes lack the short-wave ` blue’ sensitive receptors.’
- ‘Only the much more uncommon protanopes and tritanopes suffer from a loss of sensitivity with respect to one of their groups of spectrally selective photoreceptors.’
- ‘Although they appear quite distinct to normal trichromats, the yellow, gray and violet colors in the columns of the grid above look the same to tritanopes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.