One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person suffering from tritanopia.
- ‘Although they appear quite distinct to normal trichromats, the yellow, gray and violet colors in the columns of the grid above look the same to tritanopes.’
- ‘There are three types of dichromats: protanopes, deuteranopes and tritanopes.’
- ‘Deuteranopes lack the middle-wave ` green’ receptors, and tritanopes lack the short-wave ` blue’ sensitive receptors.’
- ‘People with congenitally weak ‘blue’ cone response, anomalous tritanopes, are virtually nonexistent.’
- ‘Only the much more uncommon protanopes and tritanopes suffer from a loss of sensitivity with respect to one of their groups of spectrally selective photoreceptors.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.