One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Due to the definition of rotation angles, A, B, and C are the intersections of trisectors.’
- ‘Their centers thus lie on the trisectors of the angles adjacent to that line.’
- ‘We no longer look kindly on angle trisectors and circle squarers.’
- ‘A method to obtain a good approximation to the trisector of an angle by Euclidean construction is also given.’
- ‘If the angles of any triangle be trisected, the triangle, formed by the meets of pairs of trisectors, each pair being adjacent to the same side, is equilateral.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.