One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Other objectives of this event are: to develop concrete rural job creation projects driven tripartitely.’
- ‘In other words, it is difficult to have a sharp increase of active market access of financial service institutions although market opening is admitted mutually or tripartitely among three countries.’
- ‘This was because agricultural extension activities were tripartitely funded by World Bank, State and Federal governments.’
- ‘Like the council itself, commissions are made up tripartitely and consist of employers- and union representatives and independent experts.’
- ‘Our Group felt there was a clear need to communicate what the organisation is about and how we work tripartitely.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.