One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Like the council itself, commissions are made up tripartitely and consist of employers- and union representatives and independent experts.’
- ‘Other objectives of this event are: to develop concrete rural job creation projects driven tripartitely.’
- ‘This was because agricultural extension activities were tripartitely funded by World Bank, State and Federal governments.’
- ‘Our Group felt there was a clear need to communicate what the organisation is about and how we work tripartitely.’
- ‘In other words, it is difficult to have a sharp increase of active market access of financial service institutions although market opening is admitted mutually or tripartitely among three countries.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.