One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
(in some universities) the term beginning after Easter.
- ‘With this position, as I found out, Llosa would be spending Trinity term in Oxford, giving a series of eight lectures on Hugo's Les Miserables.’
- ‘Excepting the post-finals trip to Manoir, it should provide the meal to look forward to in Trinity term.’
- ‘For any aspiring female boxers, Trinity term could be the beginning of an illustrious career.’
- ‘Merton College has announced plans to close its kitchens for renovations for four weeks in Trinity term.’
- ‘Just how many graduate students have applied for awards and have been rejected will not be known until the end of Trinity term, but the figure of unsuccessful applicants is likely to be higher than last year.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.