One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The members of Trinity House.
- ‘It is gratifying to the archaeological instinct to find that the proposals of the Trinity Brethren to pull down a fine Wren building in the East End has become one of the leading topics of the day for the London press.’
- ‘Since before the Great Loss, members of our house have devoted their lives to following the Path of the Trinity Brethren, and seeking to learn the knowledge of the Dream.’
- ‘The land was given by the Trinity Brethren and the trustees opened a public competition for the design.’
- ‘These were taken over by the Trinity Brethren in 1609.’
- ‘The lighthouse had been standing for 120 years when ominous reports were received by the Trinity Brethren concerning the stability of the tower.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.