One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Not only did he reject the Trinity; he regarded Trinitarianism as a sin of idolatry.’
- ‘This term became a periphrasis for God; whether it could have been reckoned as a separate person, as in Christian Trinitarianism, is a matter of debate.’
- ‘It demands that we make such a start as the foundation of a restored pneumatology and as one of the experiential grounds for a restored Trinitarianism.’
- ‘The faces of the movement include Catholics, a Pentecostal who questions Trinitarianism, and a ‘new kind of Christian.’’
- ‘The first is his splendid and rigorous Trinitarianism, with its unique mutual correction and correlation of Eastern and Western traditions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.