One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Now I'm the fat girl, jiggling and bouncing in unnecessary ways while Zeek, the greatest guy around runs fitly and trimly around the racetrack.’
- ‘We have a better representation of Queen Catherine in Dirk Stoop's trimly designed portrait (National Portrait Gallery).’
- ‘A petite woman with penetrating hazel eyes and trimly cut white hair, Douglas has an incorrigible intensity and buoyant sense of humor.’
- ‘Through the open doors one views a landscape with a cathedral and a trimly built manor-house.’
- ‘Her eyes softened as she looked up at Damian, ‘Ok, just don't let it happen again’ she trimly purred with deadly implications.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.